Usage and Safety
Uses of products:
- Cutting tasks/ opening packages
- Splitting wood
- Hammering tent stakes
- Digging in dirt/ cutting roots
- Lite Prying
- All models come with wrapped handles
- All carbon steel models are treated with Frog Lube
- All models are hand made in the USA
Usage and Safety:
- Do not apply the tool to a task it was not designed for.
- All products are not to be used as a crowbar, screwdriver, lift nails or breach a door.
- Products are not designed for steel hammer strikes. Always use a piece of wood to strike the tool for batoning.
- Carbon models will rust over a period of time due to handling, humidity or wet conditions. Regularly clean and lubricate the surface with an abrasive pad and apply oil.
- Rogan USA is not responsible for personal injury due to use of the product.
-Rogan USA is not liable for any damage caused to backpacks, pockets or other gear due to storage of our tools. Example: If you store your Rogan tool in your backpack and a hole forms due to carrying the tool inside your pack, Rogan is not liable for any damage to gear that was caused by our tools.
- Always wear gloves and proper eye protection when tools are in use.
ROGAN Guarantee- If you would like your tool refurbished, simply contact us to get instructions on shipping. Customer is responsible for shipping charges back and forth. Tools are refurbished for free. Refurbishing includes: edge grinding, sanding, paracord wrapping and repackaging.
Below is a illustration of how to rewrap your tool.